Saturday, March 11, 2017

January 29, 2017 - Horseshoe Beach, FL

We had a lazy morning because of the weather. It was very cloudy and the winds were still blowing, but not as hard.

Today is our last day at Horseshoe Beach Campground, so we spent most of our waking hours getting things organized inside our Lil' Home, making a list of what to do after we arrive St. Augustine, FL.  We will be camping at St. Johns RV Park on Route 207 for 2 weeks.

I did not go to the marina to watch pelicans.  I thought I took enough pictures of them and did not want to bore you with more pictures of them. ðŸ˜ƒ

While I was making notes of our trip for the blog Erwin worked on his woodburning project.  He really enjoys doing it. I hope one day he will be able to sell his arts.  We may set up an account with Etsy, so I can sell my photos and Erwin, his art work.

No comments:

Post a Comment