Monday, March 20, 2017

February 15, 2017 - Keystone Heights, FL

I tossed and turned all night long because the numbness from yesterday’s surgery wore off. The pain kicked in and I told Erwin that my arm felt like a dog bit it and won’t let go of a chewing bone.  
After Erwin got the measurements for his new woodburning table he went to see our good friends, Jack and Edna, at their cabinet shop to have tiny modifications done. I decided not to tag along because I did not want to pass the bug to them.

Erwin came back with the tabletop that had been planed and another tabletop for a file cabinet.  He also brought some Chinese tea bags that Edna suggested for me to drink 2-3 times a day. After collecting tools needed to install the tabletop Erwin went about and got it in place.  Now it looks so much better, has more room, and it looks less cluttery. Erwin is excited about using the tabletop for his woodburning projects. 
Ta-da!  Much better!
I tried the Chinese tea, and oh boy, it helped me relax for a few hours.  I liked the flavor, will want to buy a box of it at any Chinese store.

It was a very relaxing and quiet afternoon.  Even though I was still under the weather I had enough strength to prepare spaghetti with spaghetti squash (substitute for pasta) for supper.  It had been a long time since we had had it last.  

~Edith

No comments:

Post a Comment